Thursday, October 27, 2011

Am I Cursed?...

I sneeze a lot. My nose becomes incredibly itchy when I wear gloves. When I eat frosted mini wheats milk somehow always spills out from my lip and drizzles to my chin. When there's an accident on the freeway I can pick any lane and somehow traffic will come to a complete halt while the rest move on. I always spill salsa on the table when eating nachos no matter how many napkins I use. I always end up putting my car keys in the wrong pocket when carrying things so my opposite hand has to reach all the way over and into the pocket on the opposite side. Whenever I want or need to wear a shirt that shows off my neck and I don't want to show off my collarbone I'm wearing the wrong undershirt. I always cough after eating ice cream or anything like unto it. I have a hard time maintaining eye contact with girls because I fear I'll start blushing. When my music is on shuffle it always plays the same songs in the same order.

But I'm guessing I'm blessed because I'm not the only one!

2 comments:

  1. Well, Salmon doesn't fall from the sky and hit you on the head, so there's that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I think boys who blush easily are really cute...one in particular:). Don't sweat it, I am sure other girls think it is charming too.

    ReplyDelete