Tuesday, October 25, 2011

See Time. See Time Fly. Fly Time Fly...

We say that time flies when you're having fun.
They say time screeches to a halt when you wait for water to boil or bread to pop out as toast.
He said time slowed down to a minute for every second today at work.
She said time stopped during class.

I say time practically doesn't exist in the morning when getting ready for school and waking up earlier (somehow) doesn't help.
I say time zips by when you start your homework after dinner and when you look up it's eleven o' clock!

I say that time goes by slowly when I actually watch the clock, but if I look away three minutes might go by in the ten seconds it took me to get out some baby carrots from the fridge.
I say that time flies when you're doing what you like and/or with someone you like, but it feels longer.

What do you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment