Sunday, October 23, 2011

How To Be Forever Remembered...

So one day at the dinner table I suddenly thought "What could an individual do to be remembered forever even by a complete stranger?" I already had an answer for this brilliant question so I blurted out this question to my family and proceeded to answer saying: (note: has been slightly modified with more details)

"I would get a motorcycle and a parachute and start driving down the freeway really fast. I'd be dressed like normal but I would definitely have one of those non-see-thru visors. I'd try to find a minivan or some other car transporting a family with kids. As I drove next to them for a while I would get their attention by looking at them for a prolonged period of time (traffic permitting) until at just the right moment I could wave, give a thumbs up (I might even wink under the visor) and suddenly pull the parachute chord while going downhill and fly away while my motorcycle hopefully and ideally veers off into the shoulder lane without hurting anyone. Just think! Those kids would always talk about that guy on a motorcycle who flew away!"

So yeah. You'd be remembered, that's for sure.

1 comment:

  1. Actually, as I recall, we were all in the car when you made this comment.

    ReplyDelete