Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Here we go!

Looks like I'm finally getting "hip with the times" now that I have my own blog. The reason I am creating this is to answer one simple yet complex question (paraphrasing Kevin here):

"If your brain doesn't bother memorizing celebrities, authors, or pop-culture related items and such, what do you think about?"

I answered "I have no idea."

Welcome to Christopher BLOGic. As you might have guessed and hopefully noticed, my blog is appropriately titled. It is indeed a blog and it is also a window into my mind that will hopefully help others (and perhaps myself) understand my logic-- which apparently only clicks in my brain and is famously known as "Christopher Logic" (go figure). Anyways, this is just my introduction post and I hope you all enjoy it.

Chao~

No comments:

Post a Comment