Wednesday, October 26, 2011

This Morning My Smartphone Was Really Dumb...

I have the stupidest smartphone in the world. When I first got it of course it was wonderful! Fantastic even! Then about 8 months later it caught the "comatose syndrome" where it would turn itself off for no apparent reason regardless of battery. So I got a new replacement using my warranty. Things have been better, but for some reason it is really slow... and then the weirdest thing happened this morning.

Thankfully Heavenly Father sent me a bunch of dreams about looking at our clock and seeing what time it was, "6:40," but I knew it was a dream because I can't read the clock when my back is turned to it. So I kept waking up because the same dream happened over and over again. Then I heard a lot of movement upstairs (we're in the basement) that sounded like Dad getting ready to eat breakfast. So I look at my phone and it says that it is 5:50. Then I look at the other clock and it says 6:51 and so I panicked and woke up Kevin but then assumed that our alarm clock had accidentally been set ahead an hour (which has happened before). Then I needed to use the bathroom and when I walked out and saw the oven and microwave clock both stating that it was "6:42" I knew for sure that somehow, inexplicably, for no reason at all, my phone was not just an hour off but a couple of minutes off too. How? That never happens! So, needless to say, this morning was a little hectic.

And you know what the really funny part about it all is? I would've still made it to class on time but there was a major accident that slowed everything down on the freeway and I ended up being 12 minutes late.

No comments:

Post a Comment