Wednesday, November 2, 2011

For Some Reason...

I'm not sure why but whenever I e-mail myself (sending myself a homework assignment, a reminder, or a file, etc.) I'm never the nicest guy about it. Not that I'm being a jerk to myself on purpose but like I said before, I really have no idea why I do this. The subject line and/or body text for the e-mail always consist of "Hey you!" or "Print this bozo!" or "Here ya go lazy bum!".

I don't know if I can change it though. If I started being nice to myself and wrote "hey there handsome!" or "you got this 'cuz you're a star!" I would find it incredibly absurd and maybe question its credibility. And if I just send the file blank I'll think I'm giving myself the silent treatment.

I'm probably the only person in the world who would think of something like this.

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna have to agree with you on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My e-mails to myself are generally as short as possible. Sometimes I say "Here you go!" but that doesn't really fit the grand scheme of things anyway.

    ReplyDelete