Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Today While Driving...

So while I was driving my car today after school I suddenly thought of "frenzied monkeys" and changed the way I gripped the steering wheel (because, you see, I find driving to be incredibly boring). Instead of resting just one hand along the middle of the bottom section for all my driving needs like I usually do I decided to grip the wheel with the edge of my fingers (excluding the thumb) with both hands on the 10:00 and 2:00 positions. Where did the thought of "frenzied monkeys" come from? Your guess is probably better than mine.

Additionally, I found out that I can buzz my tongue in such a particular way as to tickle the insides of my ears to an unbearable amount (a similar sensation to those who are familiar with the "blowing raspberries with your lips" tickling your nose feeling). I was originally noticing that I can feel my teeth vibrate when I buzz my tongue when my teeth (notably the front two bottom and top) are firmly pressed together.

1 comment: