Friday, January 27, 2012

Favorite Numbers...


So I have a favorite number... and I also have favorite numbers. When it comes to the guessing game of "pick a number between __ and __" I have a set of numbers I always use.

Between 1 and 10: 1. 1 is the common number in my four favorite numbers (including this one of course). Additionally, I like 1 because of a character named Taichi and his partner Zeromaru (making 100% [as they never lost, they always won, you can see that on the cover near the bottom-right corner]), the star of a Digimon manga. They were an awesome team.
Sorry, no Agumon here.
Between 1 and 20: 12. It used to be 15 but that was Kevin's favorite number too (this is back in the Junior Jazz days). So, I changed it to 12. That's really all there is to it. This was also my earliest favorite number. No picture here.

Between 1 and 100: 91. My favorite Gundam from the whole Mobile Suit Gundam universe is by far Gundam F91. I love everything about his design (even though I'm not a fan of his "human face" mode, but he's the only one who has something like that so that makes him even more unique... and he was trans-am-ing before it was cool). He has awesome equipment and features so enjoy the picture as much as I do.

I own three of him: Model, FIX, and Robot Spirits.
 Between 1 and anything above 100: 136. This is my favorite number above all the rest. And the reason for this is a simple one: Flareon. Flareon is just awesome! If I can I will always have him on my team. He was my fire type champ in Platinum, Soul Silver and will be on my team in Black once I get to the point where I can transfer previous generations.
You will always be my favorite!!



1 comment:

  1. Uh oh, guys, hipster F91 comin' right atcha. I didn't know 15 was your favorite number! The more you know, I guess.

    ReplyDelete