Friday, January 27, 2012

How I Determine Favorites...

So, I have a weird process to determine what my favorite things are. I make a highly unlikely scenario that goes a little something like this:

You are trapped in a room and a mysterious force will give you whatever you want but it only lets you have one item from every category.

Whatever I happen to pick must be my favorite because it was my first preference and it's something I would enjoy for a long time even in repetitious circumstances. I'll use my previous posts as an example:

What color do you want the room to be? Emerald Green.

What is your room number? 136.

What do you want to eat? Fruit Salad.

Now you are all probably thinking that since this scenario's conditions are infinite that I may alter my answers because while some things are considered favorites there are other items that perhaps I could tolerate for a longer period of time, but that's not the case. Even if I do become annoyed with something it will still be my favorite; that's why I picked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment