Friday, January 27, 2012

Favorite Color...

I also went through a phase of color favorites. Originally it was blue. Then it was red-orange because that was my favorite crayon-color to use. Then it became green around second grade due to a Sonic & Knuckles book I bought from the Scholastic Book Fair. The chaos emerald portrayed on the cover has always stuck out in my mind and I actually found a picture of the book!


So, I guess it's hard to pick out the exact shade of green I like from the picture, but to make it easy for everyone to understand it's the average color of the green lights found on Christmas lights, or that deep, rich, green ornament nearby.

I always say that my favorite color is Emerald Green because I like to be specific... and well, now you know my reference. Chaos Emerald Green!

No comments:

Post a Comment