Thursday, December 13, 2012

Traits, Talents, and Characteristics...

I was talking about this the other day with Nicole, Mom and Dad and they helped me recognize that I had something worth blogging about. We were talking about the differences between Kevin and I and I've always explained that we're different for the following reason:

When Kevin and I were in the womb (being twins and such) a trait would drop down and Kevin and I would have to fight for it. Sometimes we'd tear the trait into equal parts or sometimes one would get the majority and the other got what was left. Example: One of the biggest differences between Kevin and I is how much patience we have for things. I probably took about 75% and Kevin was left with 25%. But Kevin got bigger portions of singing talent, drawing skills, and good looks. He'll argue with a couple of those but hey, I think it's true.

Yup, Kevin rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment