Friday, March 9, 2012

The Ongoing Yet Solved Dilemma...

I really like my hair when it's longer. The curls look really nice and I love feeling the wind blowing through my hair. But when it gets too long I can only style it in the one way that I like which is straightforward and curly-- poofy even. Should I keep growing it for another week or two? Some people tell me they really like it when my hair is long.

But I also look pretty good with short hair. Though all I ever do is the missionary part and then gently pull a towel over the top to give it an interesting crisscross texture.  Other people tell me that they really like my hair when it's shorter. It grows back fast enough so I guess it's not too bad.

Then again if I'm going to be in the General Conference Priesthood Choir I need to get a hair cut. So I guess it was time to get a haircut anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment