Friday, February 10, 2012

How I View Daughters of God...

Every girl is a Princess, and I am always the knight that serves and protects her.

When I was young (around second grade) I became very fascinated with the Medieval era. I remember that I would check out this one book on a regular basis that was all about knights, their armor and weapons and the lifestyle that they lived in the dark ages. Granted, fantasy novels have made that time period much cooler than it actually was. Let's not go into how they didn't have take baths and they were constantly at war and yadda yadda.

I would also like to mention that even when I am married, that special girl will still be my Princess and I her knight. She will always be someone I want to protect and serve with all my might and heart.

After all, girls are beautifully divine daughters of God, and I will never forget that.

No comments:

Post a Comment